Project Spice is developing a direct-to-consumer (D2C), subscription-based product that delivers fresh herbs and spices monthly, designed to be beautifully displayed on countertops. This Freelance Work is to deliver one graphic design work for $275 USD.
There is a massive difference in quality between freshly ground spices and freshly chopped herbs and the dried, stales, store-bought spices and herbs. Given the terrible state of the current solution, Spyce seeks create and deliver a higher quality at a lower price than buying retail. The spices and herbs would be freshly ground and replaced on a regular basis – and delivered directly to your door each month into a beautiful spice rack. Full scope and requirements will be delivered after joining team.
1. Simple: monthly subscription and herb / spice selection process
2. Always Fresh: herbs and spices delivered to your door
3. Saves Time & Money: spices and herbs can be expensive even in small amounts Spices
Anyone who cooks knows that their spice racks are disorganized and disgusting. Every cook acquires spices by purchasing them one at a time at the grocery store. Over time, we end up with a hodgepodge of out of date, expired, spices.
Spices are also extremely high margin products. Bulk dried oregano costs $.35 per ounce. Simply organic oregano at Whole Foods costs $6.65 per ounce, which equates to a 95% profit margin on the spice itself.
Fresh herbs – home cooks love to cook with fresh herbs, but its very difficult to keep fresh herbs stocked. They go bad. You either have too much or too little. Plus chopping up herbs takes so much time! The margins between bulk and retail are roughly the same – about 90%.
Now Hiring : Graphic Designer
This Project is looking to hire one (1) graphic designer to create the following:
- One (1) Logo
- Three (3) images that describe “How It Works”
- One (1) round of revision included
Budget : $275 USD
Project Timeline & Details:
- First Round: Delivered by Aug. 31, 2020
- Final Round: Delivered by Sept. 02, 2020
**By Bidding on this work, you agree to the following terms:
– Unlock Project Brief, under NDA with owner.
– $275 USD payment for above mentioned deliverables